The Mystical World Of Tarotology
The Middle East is where Tarot cards were first created. However, the first deck of 5 suited tarot cards was created in Renaissance Italy. These cards were originally used in Tarocchi, a card game. Later they were used for astrological purposes. These cards can be used to gain insight into the past, present, and future of a person’s life and are believed to be guided and guided by a spiritual force.
What happens during a Tarot card reading session.
At the beginning of all tarot reading sessions, the seeker asks questions about things in their/her life. It is important to ask the question clearly, as the cards you select will give you the answer. Many tarot readers can help you frame the question if this is your first time reading a tarot deck.
What types of cards are in the tarot card deck?
The tarot deck consists of 78 cards. There are three groups of cards:
- The major arcana (major arcana)
- Minor arcana (court cards)
- The court cards (minor arcana)
Each deck contains 22 major arcana cards, 40 minor and 16 court cards.
Major Arcana, A tarot deck, comprises 78 cards, 22 of which are major arcana. These cards signify a major event or significant change in someone’s life. A tarot reading will reveal a major event or a significant change in your life. Each card in the major arcana deck is numbered from 1 to 21, each with a unique meaning.
Minor Arcana The arcana is the lesser arcana. It consists of four suits that look like normal playing cards. There are four suits: Wands, Pentacles Cups, Cups, and Swords. Each suite has 14 cards, making 56 minor arcana cards. Except for the court cards (pages, knights, queens, and kings), each card in the minor arcana is numbered one through ten. The Minor Arcana cards are useful for identifying the energy we surround ourselves with. The court cards are about the people that we meet and us.
- Cups These cards are related to emotions and relationships and signify change.
- Pentacles are cards that relate to security and money. These cards often signify changes in your professional life or finances.
- Swords – These cards relate to intellect and conflict and can indicate changes in a person’s negative areas.
- Wands – These cards can be associated with new projects and motivation. Choosing this card will mean that you can develop your productivity, goals and projects.
What questions can I ask the tarot readers?
As we’ve discussed, it is important to ask the right questions and communicate your needs clearly to receive the answers. Be prepared to ask a few questions before you meet the tarot reader.
Examples of Questions
- What’s the biggest obstacle in my current life?
- What talents do I have that I could use more of?
- What should I be focusing on right now?
- What can I do to feel more peaceful?
Every card has a positive side, regardless of its negative or positive sides. Ask your tarot reader if you get a card that looks like the devil.